There are social implications of the faith that all Christians should observe, including but not limited to:
- The need to protect the unborn.
- The need to end the evil of racial discrimination.
- The need to help the poor.
- The stewardship of our environment.
- The need for justice and integrity in government.
- The avoidance of greed and materialism, including giving at least 10% of income to the Lord.
- The reaffirmation that sex belongs only in the context of marriage between a man and a woman.
Our moral stances are derived from the Bible, and we strive to follow them and live up to them. We realize that all people are fallible, and our practice is such that when we transgress God’s laws, we confess and repent of our sins in order to continue to walk in fellowship with Him.
Note: Thanks to Christian Union for sharing this page www.christianunion.org
The Oaks Ministry is a Pa non-profit corporation, with its own 501c3 tax exempt status from the IRS. Oversight is provided by a Christian Board of Directors from the community and surrounding areas.